Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer training begins!

I had built game uniforms into my quote for the training costs. However, we will be using the same uniform as the current year. The kit is $40. I will split out the uniforms from the training costs and give everyone the option of using their current uniforms or purchasing new ones. I suggest just using the current uniform since we will all get new uniforms in the fall.

For new players and those who want a new/replacement kit, please provide me with your size. I need the information quickly. The kit includes two jerseys (blue & white), shorts and socks. The uniforms run true to size if a little small, particularly the shorts. 

I have heard back from some about tournament preferences. We now have 13 for Poconos, 11 for Hudson Valley, and 10 for Lilitz. Please let me know if you wish to switch things around.

*** I'll announce this again, but just for next week's training sessions we will be at Brookdale stadium instead of Henningburg.


Charlie

-- 



This Monday, the 18th! 6:30pm to 8:00pm

***Henningburg Field, on Midland Ave next to Montclair High School. For map, click here.

Training will be Monday and Wednesdays, 6:30 to 8:00pm

Due to insufficient demand, we are not doing the Independence Cup. Below are the three tournaments and current player selections. We are definitely doing the Pocono Cup. Please let me know if you wish to add/change your tournament selections. It would be great if we had most folks going to the Lilitz. 

Pocono Cup
Hudson Valley
Lilitz
First
Last
July 7-8

July 21-22
July 28-29
1
Mateo
N
X

X

X
2
Michael
O
X

X


3
Giancarlo
R
X



X
4
Adrian
F
X

X

X
5
Eric
V
X

X


6
Aidan
C


X

X
7
Adan
T





8
Lukas
K





9
Daniel
R
X



X
10
Matt
W
X

X


11
Noah
P




X
12
Maximo
C
X

X

X
13
Alex
C
x

x

x
14
Delvin
N
x



x
15
Gavin
R
X

X

X
16
Oliver
W
x

x


Totals
12
10
10

No comments:

Post a Comment